Background

Thursday, April 28, 2011

April 29th.

Aaron is 22 today!! We got to skpye tonight for the first time! We had so much fun doing it! Obviously its nothing like being in person, but it was so fun to actually see his face!!! I miss him like crazy!! We both started looking at flights, so hopefully I get to go out there soon and hopefully stay out there for a while:) I love him so much and I hope he has such a good day!!

I love that it's starting to get warmer outside. Whitney, Brooke (Aarons little sister), and I went for a bike ride yesterday which was a blast! I want to stay extra busy this summer while Aaron is gone.. He sometimes teases me about my cooking skills so I decided this summer I want to be more domestic.... Cooking will take some time, but when I get that time I want to learn how to be a better cook. My mom taught us all how to sew at a young age... That's another skill I would love to make more time for. I am planning on working a lot this summer, so I hope to get as much fun as possible when I'm not at work.... The other day I got on to Etsy. com and saw some fun things I want to learn how to do this summer so we will see how it goes...

No comments:

Post a Comment