Background

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Change of plans...

Aaron and I were suppose to go to Landon's lake house with his family, but the weather wasn't going to be great so at last minute we decided not to go! We were planning on going to colorado to stay with his family next weekend, but because the change of plans with the weather this weekend...we decided to go out to Colorado this weekend! I'm super excited to hang out with his family! Aaron said there is a lot of cool things to do out there so it should be super fun!!!:) I am sooo excited! 

 My parents drove to California Yesterday to see my two sisters out there and their families!! My Nephew Isaac is getting baptized this Saturday! I can't believe he is already eight...So my sister Trish, about a year ago, decided she was over Utah and wanted to live near the beach.. She moved into an apartment 5 minutes from the beach and is in love with San Clemente... She goes for walks with London every day on the beach.. I am super jealous, but I did get these cute pictures from her yesterday.. Miss them!

No comments:

Post a Comment