Background

Sunday, April 17, 2011

change.

Today Aaron and I went out to my parents stake conference because my dad is the second counsler in the stake presidency and he spoke. We hung out at my parents for a while and then went to my oldest nephews Zach's eagle Scout award... I can't believe he is almost at the age to drive and a senior in high school.. crazy! It was fun to see my family there and especially my parents  because they were so proud of their oldest grandchild! This week is not going to be one of the easiest weeks of my life that is for sure.. 

As most of you know, Aaron leaves to do summer sales on Saturday!!  He will be selling for Vivint in Texas for 4 whole months. Thank goodness there is such thing as Skype for my survival ha.. I am hoping to fly out there a few times at least to see him! It will be one of the hardest things in the world not to be together in person, but he can make a lot of money doing it and likes the guys he is going out to sale with so hopefully it all works out as planned... I will miss lot of things while he is gone and doing one of his favorites... scratching his back every night or playing with his hair!! I will at least still get to listen to all of the funny voices he makes and the way he always makes me laugh or smile.. I love him so much..For sure my bestest friend in the whole world!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment