Background

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Conference weekend.

Conference weekend.
What is this weather???? It was so nice and warm for a few days and now back to this grossness ha!! I had to work most of this weekend so I didn't get to watch the Saturday session, but I watched the Sunday morning session with Aaron and then came out to my parents for the afternoon session. My mom is turning 58 on the 6th. She is amazing and has taught me so much. I have never meet anyone so amazing like my mom... She is so intelligent, creative, and artistic with everything she does! She has been a huge influence in my life and I love her! I wont be here on her birthday this year so I hope she has a great day!!! Happy Birthday Mom..

Aaron and I  leave Wednesday and are going with Landon, Marianne, and his parents to a lake in California. It will be such a blast and I can't wait for a little break. We are going to be able to wakeboard!!:) Finally, just hope the weather is good!!

No comments:

Post a Comment