Background

Friday, May 20, 2011

London's BIrthday..

Trish sent me this smilebox for London's birthday party and as I sat in front of the computer I started to cry because London is my youngest niece.. I babysat for Trish for about 6 months and London was like my little baby.... I changed her diapers all the time, put her down for naps, feed her, and played with her all the time while all the older ones were at school. I have 14 nieces and nephews, but I feel closest to London because I got to to be with her all the time! She is the sweetest little girl in the world and it's fun seeing her get older, but like this song I just don't want her to grow up:( Happy Birthday Little London. I love you. Miss you! 

You have to watch this..


1 comment:

  1. I love her sweet buns! The pic actually turned out pretty cool...sort of blown out by light like I talked to you about! I'll send you some idea soon!

    ReplyDelete